Sunday 17 March 2013

MEET NIGERIAN BRAIN SUPER MODEL >> OGBALOI JAMES IDOWU

Good day TBB readers, we are here again with one of the most exciting interviews of one of Nigeria's finest models.... Bringing to you our NIGERIAN BRAIN SUPER MODEL
=OGBALOI JAMES IDOWU=  


1. Can you introduce yourself to us please?

       Hello, I am ogbaloi james idowu, hail from owan- east local government area of EDO STATE, am 6 feet 5 inches tall, I love dancing, eating, making new friends and being creative. Don't have a best colour; my best food is pounded yam and egusi soup + beans and garri or bread... Whew that should be all!!!

2. So can you tell us what it is like to be Nigeria's brain super model?
    
      Hmmm... The feeling cannot be explained using words , believe me.. But if I must, its a great feeling, infact, Its awesome!!

3. When was this award given to you??

  Well that would be December 2012 specifically December 1st 2012.

4. What did it feel like to be awarded as the Nigeria's brain super model?
  
   I felt honoured to be selected as the winner of a competition that fierce, believe me you, honoured is the word !

5. Lets take a step forward, what prompted you into modeling??

    Hmmm....I'll say My love for fashion, because like it or leave it, modelling and fashion are like car and fuel.. You can't separate them.

6. As a male, you know how it is with Nigerians, what reactions did you receive when u dived into the modeling career??

     Funny enough, it was a positive reaction infact their encouragement was what made me " put modelling on my head" ... Thanks to friends and family one more time !

7. When exactly did you start modeling??
      
Technically, I started 2008 but officially I started 2010.

8. Life on the runway how is it like??

That kinda  feelings ladies have on your wedding day while you walk down the aisle... The ladies would understand OH MY GOD, life on the runway is another  Life on its own... Infact, when am on the runway, am in my own universe, the runway is where every model wanna be.. With all eyes on you, all camera lens waiting for you to grace the runway, the anticipation from the camera men, the adrenaline that runs through your body, infact its unexplainable

9. Tell us, how has modeling affected your education and other personal activities??


    Well modelling has a way of affecting your way of thinking and the perspective from which you view things even the way you act.. That's poise and etiquette. so it has affected my education and personal activities really positively .
       
10. Do you intend on pushing for something higher than the Brain super model Award??

   If na you nko ? #laughs# well why not ? Infact, this is just the beginning . "Who no like better thing" ?

11. If given a chance, do you ever envision yourself as MR. Nigeria or Mr. World.

    I'll simply take the "or" off and replace it with "and"... So it would be Mr. Nigeria and Mr. World. I envision myself as MR. Nigeria and Mr, world

12. What advice would you give to other upcoming models??

 Be yourself, be humble , be patient because desperate models don't last. "Know your onions" and trust in God.

Its been a real pleasure talking with you our Nigeria's Brain super model... So readers.. We would like to wrap it up here... Thanks for reading.... 



4 comments:

  1. Collest boy jamsi my real guy iz jst 2 much joooooor keep it up #Oshio# say so #wink#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! May God give u the grace to finish what u ave started AMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A model Thats What u are ma boy... Ride on man God is with u...

    ReplyDelete
  4. †̥ђƺ dude is cute datts all

    ReplyDelete