Wednesday 6 March 2013

THIS IS THE INTERVIEW tbaxz.blogspot.com CONDUCTED FOR THE NEWLY AWARDED MISS UNILAG, ENJOY!!!


1. WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET OUR MISS UNILAG; CAN YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO US?
My name is AMANDA OMOGIAFO, am a 200 level student of Banking and Finance at the prestigious University of Lagos. (UNILAG). I’m someone who is very down to earth, humble, fun loving and driven.

2. CAN TELL US WHEN YOU STARTED MODELLING?
  
 I have been modeling about a year now, its been a very interesting experience.

3. WHAT REALLY INSPIRED YOU INTO MODELLING?
 I have always loved the idea of modeling. Naturally I love taking pictures, I love the camera. When I was younger, I did a lot of mock fashion show with my sisters at home. So I guess you could say it’s something that has been a passion of mine since childhood.

4. WHAT REALLY RAISED YOUR ASPIRATION FOR THE MISS UNILAG BEAUTY PAGEANT?
 The idea of representing a school as reputable as the University of Lagos. I felt it would be such an honour to be miss Unilag. Then when I met the former Queen (VIOLET OLISAH) in person she just carried the crown so well, all I could think of is, I want to be like her and be the next to wear the crown and be managed by SULCATA ENT. The Organizers of the prestigious event.

5. HOW HAS BEEN YOUR LIFE ON THE RUN WAY? 

The experience has been fun, especially the runway a lot, the music, the lights, the cameras and the fact that people stop what they are doing to watch you walk.

6. HOW DO YOU ENVISION YOUR LIFE WITHOUT MODELLING?
Wow, my life without modeling. It might be a bit boring because am actually a simple person, quiet too. So modeling has helped to bring a lot of activity into my life. Its what I love doing and I don’t see myself stopping anytime soon.

7.NOW THERE IS FAME AND LIME LIGHT, HOW DO YOU COMBINE IT WITH ACADEMICS?

Combining both I know it won’t be an easy task but I think it’s possible with proper scheduling and doing the right thing at the right time. I just have to find the balance between all my responsibilities.

8. WHAT ARE YOUR FUTURE DREAMS BEYOND THE MISS UNILAG AWARD?
There’s so much I want to do, a whole lot. But for now I want to focus on my CROWN I have and make the best of my reign.

9. WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL?
Tyra Banks. When you hear her story you know she has come a long way. She struggled with her modeling career at the beginning. But she persevered through her struggles and now she’s giving back with so many projects and not forgetting she’s an amazing business tycoon. She is definitely someone to look up to.

10. WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE FOR OTHER UPCOMING MODELS?
My advice for them is to stay focused. When you have a dream, don’t ever give up on it. It really helps to be determined. And of course, they should trust in God, prayer surely works.

4 comments:

  1. Shez simply stunning.... Nice interview

    ReplyDelete
  2. With d way she answered d questions, u can tell d girl is brilliant.. Combination of beauty n brains :)Go Mandy, u re amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abi mimi, she's not only beautifu, girls learn from her ooo!!!

    ReplyDelete