Monday 4 March 2013

Former Miss Nigeria UK, Dabota Lawson, gets $30k cosmetic surgery


Unlike some people who are hiding the work they had done...you know who you are..:-), Dabota is proud of hers. She's not necessarily talking about it, but she's not hiding it either. According to a very reliable source, the former beauty queen, model and actress got a nose job (before and after photo above) and also got liposuction (removing fat from the body using suction) I heard that the procedure, which she got gradually since 2012, cost her a whooping $30, 000. See more photos of the stunning model after the cut... GOD PROVIDE US ALL PLENTY MONI!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon
    your website and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account
    your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I
    achievement you access consistently fast.

    Also visit my homepage: zetaclear911.webs.com

    ReplyDelete